- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1539 days ago
- Seller type
scooter for spares or repair needs carb cleaned, new mirror, plastics put back on and thats it. good engine battery wheels tyres calipers plastics belt drive ect, its been lying in my garage for a few months now and i need the space, no time to fix it or break it, there is no v5 with it, £75 take it away or its going to the scrappy.