- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1425 days ago
- Seller type
- Engine size
Purchased at the start of 09 as a learner bike it has been used as a commuter bike around London for 2 years until my CBT ran out. Before it was mine it was a display bike with only 3 test miles on it.
Bike will need to be MOTed now that it is 3 years old, although it has been in for service checks every year with no issues.
Comes with side storage containers and back seat.
Bike is in good condition, some rusted nuts and scratches on side storage boxes. The right storage box hinge is broken and spare parts will be needed to fix it (Currently held on by string, see picture)