- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1428 days ago
- KTM DUKE
- Seller type
- Engine size
SOLD KTM DUKE 620 Stunning bike my pride and joy and immaculate condition for year!! just had 2 new tyres 1500mile ago. recently sprayed by myself as was 2 tone yellow black.I have added stunt pegs instead of pillion pegs, double up as crash bungs.. all ktms goodies, brembo front and rear brakes, akront rims, wp suspension. also original exhaust as well as akropovic fitted. sounds awesome! 1 of the original supermotards -true hooligan bike! good fun and easy to ride = ) just spent £400 on service, tyres, paint acessories. PLEASE TAKE NOTE- Engine block fractured during ridin and now feel unable to run. (Green paint on engine is showing length of split) How this happened really is a mystery 2 me! have treat bike kindly, no wheelies, no racing, no offroading, simply dont have time or cash or knowledge to replace myself *right hand fork seal weeping. *1 rear body panel fractured, bike is worth way more than my measly askin price!! bargain 4 any1 who is able 2 replace engine . . . . OFFERS SOLD