- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1585 days ago
- Seller type
- Body type
- Fuel type
- Engine size
hi up for swap is my clio v6
ok this is a very rare car with only 109 left in the world of the phase 1, being the v6 the car has a private plate witch will stay on car for the right deal it says v6 oo yea the car is registered 2000 on a x plate and was the show car for renault and got paper cuttings to prove and also magazine, it has tax and mot ive also just fitted 4 brand new tyres costing £180 each, the car has only covered 31000 miles whitch is genuine with all mots and no advisorys on any of them, as proof ive got a folder with shit lods of paper work with the car including all serviceing, parts and replacements, this car is in immaculate condition in and out and is also completly standared ive prob missed loads out. I BOUGHT THIS CAR 6 MONTHS AGO FOR £9800 AND ONLY DONE 2000 MILES SINCE OWNING IT ALSO GOT THE RECIEPT. Only selling or swaping as its got 2 seats and found out my mrs is pregnant and need a 5 seater car.