- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1510 days ago
2009 6 berth xplore caravan in excelent condition one owner, serviced with downshire caravans in july 2010 and 2011 still with 2 years and 5 month warranty left ,Fixed double bunks at rear, dinette area which converts to 2 more bunks and front seating area which converts to kingsize bed. Kitchen with grill, oven and gas hob, hardly used. WC with shower. Between the kitchen and loo there is a good size wardrobe. There is storage in overhead cupboards all round the caravan. There is good storage under the seating and under the back bunk.The caravan has central heating which can be operated by gas or by electric.comes with awning, ground sheet, hammer and pegs, wheelclamp,two 10 meter electric leads ,deadlock, car mirrors, 40 lt water hog, 40 lt waste hog, waste pipes, 2 gas cylinder sky dish and tripod with bush t,v receiver, composs and meter, small b.b.q and carcoal, plates, dishes, kettle and toaster low voltage.