- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1416 days ago
- Typhoon 50 my10
- Engine size
Hi im selling my beloved Piaggio Typhoon which is on a 61 plate and is the new shape.This bike is in good condition and fully working order, it starts first time, ive never had problems with this scooter, its truly a perfect runner. The bike is also nippy for a 50 as it has a gienelli sports exhaust with matching sports rollers, the bike has a slow pull off but a good top speed of about 55mph! it leaves most 50's behind!!!
GOOD POINTS ABOUT THE BIKE:
10 months tax
m.o.t not needed for the next 3 years
Brand new gienelli silencer sports exhaust with a carbon end can,really good condition, paid about a 100 quid about a month ago
1 previous owner
really low mileage which is 2000km which is about 1200 miles!!!
all ways been kept over night in garage so no signs of rust at all!!!
has been really looked after
comes with the standard exhaust if wanted
and lots more!!!
the bike has few scratches but nothing major at all
the summer is on its way and these scooters are a joy to ride when the weather is really nice!!!
open to sensible offers!!!
NEED IT GONE ASAP!!!