- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1504 days ago
- Seller type
peugeot 206 1.4 3 door black 2002
it has some damage to rear corner and boot floor ,almost every other panel has dents or scrapes .but on the bright side it is
motd middle of june taxed till july.63k .with some service stamps and old mots to prove millage(car still used daily so milage may go up)
has a great engine/gearbox etc
runs well ,good interior ,good tyres etc .
i have logbook that will need to be filled in by new owner .no exeptions (wouldbee traders you have been warned)
worth more than double askling price if sorted cheap runner and not recorded
cheap tansport ,sold as seen , first here gets it not waiting for timewasters who dont show (clydebank)