- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1513 days ago
- 200SX S13
- Seller type
- Body type
- Fuel type
- Engine size
For sale is my Nissan 200SX S13 1.8 Turbo.
Engine is the standard CA18DET with the standard turbo.
Has a HKS BOV and a cone filter, but other than that is standard.
Stainless exhaust and decat (unknown brand)
Sparco i16 alloy wheels, paint is peeling slightly on some wheels, but no curbing.
Solid underneath - no rust at all!
Small bubble of rust under passenger door mirror.
Rear drivers arch has rust, but not an MOT failure, its only visual.
Full alarm and immobiliser.
Boot de-spoilered, but not smoothed, holes covered with tape atm.
Also the lacqor is peeling on the bootlid.
Generally the paint is good, with only a few age related marks.
Only notable is small dent near the fuel filler
Standard interior in good condition
Brand new clutch fitted at christmas (1000 miles ago)
Plasma dash reads 101000 miles, but have original clocks of 73000 removed about 7000 miles ago.
Engine pulls well and runs spot on. A quick car.
Only other bad point is that very occasionally the speedo drops to 0. This happens very rarely and as soon as you slow down it picks up again.
Full 12 month MOT until March 2013
Tax runs out end of april
Really good standard example
£1750 open to offers.
Would possibly swap for BMW E30 325 coupe only.
Car located near stamford