- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1111 days ago
- Seller type
- Body type
- Fuel type
- Engine size
mgf convertible p.reg just failed mot on window wipers. window washers not working break pipe x2 has corroded break hose x2 excessivley deteriorated and near rear brake rcording little or no effort was told will cost £200 pounds for all the work but would be lot cheaper if doing your self.car has been in a lock up for over 2 yrs was ex mgf member club car. befor it waas put in lock up it had
At 79,500 miles new clutch fitted, new mohair 2 piece roof
At 80,00 miles the following work was done
Cylinder head re-conned
New head gasket
New head bolts
New water pump
New oil filter
New spark plugs
New distributor cap and rotor arm
New fan belt
New timing belt and tensioner
At 81,500 New back box exhaust
At 82,000 2 x track rod ends 2 x shock absorbers
with all bills to prove. im looking for £695 plz no silly offers or ill just keep it may p.x