- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1512 days ago
This was a £450 Tempur Memory Foam mattress which I sliced in half to make my cushion mattress saving £500!!
These sections, when added to 6mm ply and covered in cotton and fake leather make perfect van/boar cushions.
I save hundreds. The foam is brand new and clean and ready to be made into cushions. Just one sheet of cheap foam costs £120 but this is TEMPUR foam!!!!!
At a push I could make your cushions for you for £160 all in.