- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1476 days ago
this will fit a landrover discovery, it was previously on a 300, selling as i dont have the jeep anymore, the light bar is curved to fit the line of the windscreen, so you could get brackets made up to suit anf other 4x4, all lights are working and roughly 2metre of cable.