- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1090 days ago
Selling parts that were going to be used for a Wayne Rainey replica project that never got started.
Frame with paperwork in my name.
Bodywork (tank, sidepanels, tailpiece, front mudguard).
Shortie rear mudguard.
Forks (anti dive removed and blocked off).
Some other parts may be included if they turn up while tidying up.
All parts are in used condition. £80 take it or leave it - no offers.