- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1028 days ago
- Kawasaki GPZ 750 A1 Unitrack
- Seller type
- Engine size
Hi, thanks for looking.
I have for sale a very good rebuild project, a Kawasaki GPZ 750 A1. 1983 "A" registered, with V5 (on S.O.R.N.)
I bought the bike originally to break it to use on another A1 project I have, but I think its genuinely too good to part out. At the moment it looks like only a frame with an engine in, I appreciate that, but looking through what's available I reckon at least 90% of the bike is there, with the missing parts available easily on Gumtree and eBay.
The frame and engine have next too no corrosion and are both in very good condition. There's no damage to either, all the fins are intact on the engine as are all the mountings. All the mounting bolts are correct and unmolested. I'd take a gamble that the engine hasn't been out of the frame. There's evidence that the head and barrels have been removed at sometime as there's gasket sealer around the base gasket. However, I will throw in a Gasket set that's missing only the head gasket and the exhaust rings. That on it's own is worth at least £50-00.
The wiring harness is in very good condition, it looks sound and unmolested.
The carburettors have been overhauled and re-jetted and cone filters fitted, but I do have the original air box and rubbers.
The project is complete with wheels (New front tyre), spindles, swinging arm, chain and sprockets, shocker, brake calipers, headstock, clip-on's, clocks, horns, relays, regulators, coils, cables and igniters. The idiot lights for the tank and the headstock are present.
There's no keys, fairing mount, tank, seat, forks, exhaust, front brake discs or bodywork included in this sale, but I do have a fairing mount, forks, side panels, a tail piece and grab rails I would sell aside from the project.
I honestly think it's a great project to start. I've been into GPZ 900's and 750's since 2005 and I know a good bike when I see it.
If I can't sell it on here then I will use the spares myself, but I'm offering it to someone who really would like one to restore.
Any Q's, please ask away.