- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1629 days ago
- Seller type
- Engine size
Great winter hack or commuter. 1992 Honda NTV600 Revere with 11 month's MoT and 5 month's tax. Bike is in fair condition but the pictures make it look better than it is. High mileage but runs well, with good tyres and brakes and shaft drive.