- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1467 days ago
- Anf 125-3
- Seller type
- Engine size
Selling my bike due to a move.
The bike does not currently start due to a flat battery and living on my own I am not in a position to be able to sort it out.
The bike does not come with any MOT or Tax, although tax is only £15 a year and once the battery has been replaced, the bike will pass the MOT. Great little bike for a young person, very economical! Quick sale due to my move so make me an offer!
If you drop me a message I can send pictures and further information