- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1093 days ago
- Civic s
- Seller type
- Body type
- 3 Door Hatchback
- Fuel type
- Engine size
3 door Hatchback
Sony CD-MP3 Radio
Tinted Rear and side Windows
Up to 90K service history
MOT November 2013
Just replaced all filters and engine oil and brake pads
The car is a brilliant runner in good condition and I am selling after nearly 2 years. It has got couple of scuffs and scratches as most cars in London, but they are just minor and car still looks attractive, front bumper has got a little crack in the middle visible on pictures.
SRS warning light stays on since 6 months time, but it does not effect driving at all - hence price.
Vey quiet, fast, economical car!
No time wasters please...