- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1273 days ago
- Seller type
- Engine size
HONDA CBR750 HURRICANE (D REG) 34,549 KMS
I have owned this bike for two years, this modern classic has had a lot of money spent on it recently including: New rear disc, new brake light switch, fork seals done, compression adjusted, New rear tyre.
Still has original exhaust cans, chain is in great condition, very smooth and stable to ride... great weekend or touring bike.
The bike has very low mileage and has been garaged every night. In fact the previous owners both kept it garaged too so it looks good for its age.
the bad bits:
It has some cracks around the front fairing and edges of the mirrors and a tiny ding (10p size) in the tank
Does not have MOT as the monoshock needs replaced due to bent cup at the base (Hagon supply these), and the handlebars at full lock dont have much tank clearance (this can be adjusted in 5 mins) these two items failed the MOT.
The Bike is sorned for now so would need taxed and therefore picked up by you.
All in all its a great bike to ride, and the bonus is that I have a lot of spares (two boxes) to go along with the bike included in the price, including: spare front fairing, forks, mirrors, electrics and countless other bits.
Price is £650. Quick Sale no timewasters please.