- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1444 days ago
- CB 500
- Engine size
I bought this bike on September 2006, and used it as a comutting until 2009 when i declared sorn and the bike is since then at the back of my house.
My wife wants me to clear room for toys to my daughter, that is why I am selling my beloved bike, otherwise I would keep it forever.
You will need new battery, cleaning up carburators, and regular check up once the bike does not run since 2009.
Viewing is recommended. Just give me a ring.
I have kept some mots, road taxes and of course the V5.