- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1376 days ago
For spares or repair , Grey Fergie diesel tractor TEF20 , age 1953,
I removed engine block as it had cracked and intended to repair and rebuild but lost interest. everything there , steel work not bad for age , small crease dent in front grill , interesting reg. no , I dont have the log book for it , but DVLA can still register it I think.
Has a pretty good cross over bar , tyres not bad , wheels good for age, new footplates ,
I also have a good load of spares available for sale to include T bar, top links , old fergy bolt together ones and adjustable threaded ones ,
This is sold as spares or repair , so buyer will have to uplift . I can help with loading at this end , via forklift.
Good winter project
Priced keenly for a quick sale
Situated 14 miles ouside Fort William