- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1337 days ago
- Transit 100/MKII Devon Dawn Conversion
- Seller type
- Body type
- Fuel type
- Engine size
Ford Transit Devon Dawn MKII 1985 Camper
‘Dawn’ needs a new home as we are moving back to Australia – would take her with us if we could and it will be sad to see her go.
All original and for her age she's in reasonable condition. Some cosmetic rust in places but nothing too serious. Had a full service with the last MOT. Runs great and requires a little time to warm up when cold starting in the colder months. Interior is tidy and has a 'Devon conversion' factory fit out.
A great van to travel in, small enough for narrow country roads and big enough to comfortably fit two adults. Plenty of character and has always been reliable.
Mileage: 59498 miles
Manual 4-6 speed (3rd and 4th gears have a low/high switch)
Ford Pinto 2.0L petrol engine
Two bench seats fold out to double bed
Fixed high top with plenty of room to move and curtains that provide 360 degrees of privacy – perfect for stealth camping
Electrolux gas/electric fridge
Sink, tap, water storage, and pump
Connectible to mains power – connectors and power lead included
Interior lights, 12v and mains
Ducted fan gas heater
Plenty of storage space
Table - can be set up inside and outside
Alpine CD stereo system with mp3/ipod/iphone connectors