- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 910 days ago
- Seller type
- Body type
- Fuel type
- Engine size
I am selling my Ford Iveco 2004 tipper with HIAB.
I bought it direct from Auction from Bridgend Council - South wales.
The intention was to use for my business - but due to ill health I have to sell it.
I have put 12 months road tax on it and I need to sell it as I no longer can drive it.
It has the odd wear and tear mark on it - she is 2004.
Tacograph in cab along with a weight reader for the HIAB.
It was working rear spot lights along with a working amber beacon.
It has only done 124 km - roughly 77,000 miles on the clock.
I have the information from the council.
This will make someone a great truck.
You are welcome to view.
As I say ill health foreces a reluctant sale.
She is a tidy truck and I know what She is worth.
You will not be disappointed.