- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1428 days ago
Shetland 535 17.5 ft by 6.0 ft 2 berth fishing and pleasure craft. Inland and estuary. Sitting well balanced on well maintained lightweight strong roller trailer. Easily moved about by hand and tows well.
She is fitted out wiyh Eaglet fish finder, rod rests, cooker, navigation and interior lights.
She has recently been fitted with new windows and window seals, and comes complete with a fitted canopy, anchor and electric bailer.
Power is by a Mariner 4 STROKE outboard with electric start and cabin controls.
The paint work is in very good condition wit a good gloss finish. Charcoal grey and white
This boat is probably one of the best buys available today.
She is ready to tow away , launch and enjoy. You will not be disappointed. Buyer collects. No returns.