- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1546 days ago
- Bravo 80 sx
- Seller type
- Body type
- 3 Door Hatchback
- Fuel type
- Engine size
Here is my 2001 Fiat Bravo 80 sx, 3 door hatchback, with "11 months MOT"
Presently a lady owner, with only 2 previous owners.
This car was used daily up until the tax ran out a couple days ago. It runs & drives very well, with no bangs, rattles, or leaks. The bodywork is in VGC for year with the odd small dent, scuff, & scratches, but no rust! The interior is also in VGC with no rips & tears, & everything working.
It comes with a JVC radio/cd player, custom pink floor mats, elec windows, sunroof, central locking, immobiliser, PAS, ABS, Airbags, & tilt steering wheel. There is also a V5 form present.
It has been very reliable, & has been very good on petrol. Cheap to tax, & would be an ideal runabout or cheap first car.
If you are serious about buying this car, we are happy for you to view by appointment.
Please call on 07766256818