- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1549 days ago
- Seller type
- Body type
- 3 Door Hatchback
- Fuel type
- Engine size
Diahatsu Charade EL 2004 16k miles
Super little runner for around town, only £30 road tax a year!!
Quite zippy for a 3 cylinder 1 litre, very reliable and bullet proof little cars. Very cheap to insure and running costs are very low. would suit someone looking for a cheap to run reliable town car.
We drove this to Dover and back and it was quite happy on the motorway at 70.
Full service history and all records. Very well maintained and looked after.
Elderly previous owners. Electric windows, ABS, Central locking, passenger and driver air bags. Little scuff on the rear bumper and usual stone marks from general driving. But overall in very good condition.
CD player. Parking sensors professionally fitted.
Fantastic MPG, we get 70mpg all day.
58bhp, 1 litre, 3 door hatch with split folding rear seats.
16k miles, very low mileage for the year.
Cheap on parts and servicing costs.
12 months road tax and 12 months MOT.