- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1163 days ago
- C5 vtr hdi
- Seller type
- Body type
- Fuel type
- Engine size
Spares or repair - no TAX, MOT runs til 31st March. I've had this car 6.5 years and it's been my pride & joy, smooth & comfy. It's been standing since November 2012 (so the battery is dead) as developed a leak. Have been told probably radiator or could be head gasket (which wouldn't be a problem if you're in the trade & you'd still have a cheap car). Have been quoted £550 from a couple of garages if it is the head gasket that needs doing. Has a couple of dings (caused by kids on the estate kicking a football about!) and usual scrapes/chips for car of this age. I have all repair receipts & last full service was December 2011.
Other bits: Needs rear wiper arm. Passenger window will go down using driver door button but not go back up. Passenger window door button works ok. Radio/cd player won't work using steering column controls. Interior could do with a valet. Car would need towing away or on back of lorry.
Going on the advice of a few garages I use, I'm asking £350 ovno. No, not £200 so no time wasters please.