- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1577 days ago
- Seller type
- Engine size
I am selling my boation bt49qt-9 scooter which is avery cheap run around bike and is extremely cheap to tax and insure, the bike is in good condition with only a few minor scratches which are to be expected.
The seat has a small rip, ( new seats are £20 online)
The tax and mot run out in September 2012
I am selling for £350 ( no stupid offers)