- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 804 days ago
- CBR 600RR
- Seller type
- Engine size
For sale is my CBR 600RR genuine Movistar Edition. 2006
This is not just a CBR with a fender kit, its the real deal. This will happily be backed up by the local Honda dealer here in Aberdeen who i bought the bike from.
The bike itself has just 3236 miles, and full Honada main dealer service history (book fully stamped). I am the second owner.
The bike has had the ugly big orange front and rear repeaters removed and replace with much neater small ones (see pics). The rear has had a full tail tidy fitted.
An SP Engineering carbon exhaust has been fitted, and i can hand on heart say i've never heard another 600 sound like it. The sound is absolutely amazing. (standard exhaust included)
A new battery was fitted just 2 weeks ago.
Aftermarket seat cowl (standard seat also included)
MOT is out next month, but ive done probably 700 miles or so from the last one, the bike is dry stored in a garage, not ran at winter or in the rain, and i never ride it hard,,, so i'd be VERY surprised if it needed anything at all. I will more than happily take it down for a check over at the Honda dealer before the sale, and if anything is required, ill pay for the work (i say this because i know it wont need anything)
All in all this is a fantastic example of this gorgeous bike, and the lowest mileage ive seen for sale.
Any questions feel free to ask
Open to Offers. May PX but no bikes. PX could be something towards my Nova C20LET project i have on the go, or may be something i couldnt say no to