- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1540 days ago
This is a very reluctant sale. This van is immaculate for its age. It has provided us with many happy holidays, especially over the last 12 months. The caravan has no damp whatsoever and good solid floors. There are double glazed windows, 2x skylights with fly screens. There are both blinds and curtains. Double bed to the front and bunk beds at the rear which has a dividing curtain. Under seat storage and ample cupboard space. Has fridge with small freezer compartment. 2 ring gas hob. sink with cold water outlet. has both 12v and 240v lighting. 3x 240v sockets. Has tall wardrobe/storage cupboard. Porta potti +chemicals. At the front of the van there is a large lockable storage compartment that houses the leisure battery,gas bottles etc.. The van comes with EVERYTHING you could possibly need for your travels.
-Full Pyramid Tuscany Awning with curtains. With bedroom annex (not on picture) +inflatable double air bed and full length ground sheet.
-Full gas Bottle (7.5kg Butane)
-Electric Hook up cable + cable to connect to mains at home
-Hitch lock + Wheelclamp
-Towing mirrors (for car wing mirrors)
-Waste water + 25ltr fresh water containers
-Portable TV with very good quality ariel and 10ft mast.
-Electric fan heater
-16pc dinner set
-3x sauce pans 1xlarge frying pan
-chopping board,washing up bowl,dustpan
-plate stand for draining
-collapsable plastic dining table (for use outside)
-tea towels,cloths,sponges, salt 'n' pepper pots, tea/coffee/sugar canisters.
We have many more pictures available that we can e-mail if necessary. All in time for camping season beginning next week. All enquiries welcome.