- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1552 days ago
Good condition, solid, and secure trailer- fully enclosed- galvanised roof, with lockable rear door, dry inside. Stripped down and refurbished last year. Had new suspension units, axle, mudguards, and paint last year, spare wheel, and lightboard (not shown) included.
I've used it these last few years for family camping, but I've just got something a bit bigger for larger kids bikes etc so surplus to requirements.
Would suit as a dog trailer, or just taking rubish to the skip etc.
It's approx 5' longx 3' wide x3' high, and on 12" rims