- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 862 days ago
- Seller type
- Engine size
Aprilia RS50 2007 derestricted for sale. Comes with R&G tail tidy fitted and carbon look indicators. Just had new brake pads fitted with new brake fluid. It has 10.6k miles and has got all previous service history and paperwork as I bought it from a motorbike dealership a bit ago.
Only 3 previous owners, one been a lady and the and another been myself. Only use it to commute and the odd ride. Odd marks here and there as you'd expect but nothing major. Very quick bike for a 50 and looks bigger than a 50, had loads of bigger bikers ask if it's a 125! Get all the nods from big bikers too! Has the beautiful 2 stroke smell and always run on top fully synthetic 2 stroke oil! Engine running pretty sweet and starts up easy on cold mornings even without choke.
All learner legal at 16/17. Test 7 months, tax 10 months. Selling due to upgrading to a 125! They also don't make these bikes any more. Would px for an RS125 new shape. £1000 NO OFFERS, had plenty of interest in the bike.
Feel free to email with any questions. Thanks.