- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1571 days ago
- Rs4 125
- Seller type
- Engine size
i am selling my aprilia rs4 125 which is pretty much brand new as when i bought it i then moved abroad then im now back and getting a flat and i cant afford it so it has to go
bike has only done around 200 miles and is still taxed and MOT'd and i have all the paperwork,bike looks ace as you will see from pics and it is based on max biagis superbike
it has changable pillion seat and removable pillion pegs which are easy to put on and off, it can also be upgraded to quick shift gears which you dont even need to clutch when you click up which keeps the revs high and a more fluent change
it truely is a great bike for new bikers looking for a big bike to get them started or for people looking for an affordable bike to run around in(4 stroke 125 loads of miles to the galon cheap road tax and insurance is 55 a month(well i was)
i may accept offeres it has to go so i can move into my flat
contact via email
or 01241871864 and if no answer leave a message and il get back in touch