- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1559 days ago
- Seller type
- Fuel type
- Engine size
We are selling our wonderful VT van after an amazing 3 months driving her around Europe. The van is a Ford Iveco 1995 model with custom design work by Janey Jane, who does a lot of VT van designs in London.
There is a seating area with a table that can be used during the day, then at night the table can come down level with the seats to be turned into a double bed. Another person can sleep on the long seat opposite the table and chairs. There is a kitchen area in the middle with drawers to store food etc and space to make food, then at the back there are four built in bunks where you can also lay down some plywood between the bottom two bunks to make another bed. So 8 can sleep in the van quite comfortably.
There are large storage areas under both of the bottom bunks, as well as under one of the seats where the table is, and also under the long seat opposite the table. We are including all our camping equipment such as gas bottles, gas cooker, cutlery, portable jump starter, tents etc. Also there are legs built into the back door of the van so when you put it down it makes a big table easy for cooking and making food.
The van has a brand new engine as well as brand new batteries (main battery and leisure battery). The clutch was also fitted new early this year. There are Alpine speakers installed in the roof as well as an Alpine 12 inch sub under one of the seats, so the music coming out of the van sounds pretty good.
There are 280,000 k's on the clock. MOT and tax valid till June 2012.