- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1875 days ago
1990 abi award nightstar,5 berth 19ft twin axel
has been used for the last two summers
all appliances work,charger water heater,fridge,cooker,water pump,solid wood doors
tows well,comes with waste container,hook up cable with adaptor,step
not so good points
damage to outside door and panel (clipped gate),damage to rear window and side window at lower edge so no water ingress,many various dents and scratches,bathroom removed with only portapotti in place(more room),signs of water ingress and damp in rear left side of caravan,i was going to repair this two years ago and never,not got any worse,one hinge corroded on front pannel
but it does not effect it opening or closing,there was an insurance pay out after the side damage so it cannot be insured fully comp.
viewing essential as i may have left things out,good caravan for the money
there is a good 2 year old dorema awning for sale separatly for £200
please call 07766164944