- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1495 days ago
- Fiesta zetec
- Seller type
- Body type
- 3 Door Hatchback
- Fuel type
- Engine size
MOTd to 14th October 2012
TAXED to 31st of MAY 2012
I have owned this car since it was 7 months old and it had 3000 miles on the clock (2nd owner from new). it is a great car, extremely cheap to run (60+mpg) and Tax (£30 per year), and cheap insurance (group 4). It has been run on BP ultimate diesel the whole time i have owned it.
The last full service was - 106,883 (6/10/2011), this also included:
- Timing belt changed
- Alternator belt changed
- New Water pump
- Front Brembo discs
- Front EBC yellow stuff pads
- New front tyres
- New battery
Mid Ards Service Station - 95,118 (31/1/2011) (rear shocks replaced)
Mid Ards Service Station - 91,118 (24/11/2010) (rear silencer replaced and new starter motor)
Mid Ards Service Station - 77,320 (4/10/2009)
Mid Ards Service Station - 63,895 (17/06/2009)
Mid Ards Service Station - 51,278 (09/01/2009)
Lindsay ford, Bangor - 39,733 (07/07/2008)
Lindsay ford, Bangor - 28,378 (26/02/08)
Lindsay ford, Bangor - 14,979 (10/09/07)
(Receipts for all above services)
No expense has been spared when maintaining this car, body work and interior is in great condition.
No good offer refused
(window tint is now removed)