- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1556 days ago
- 6 sakata
- Seller type
- Body type
- 5 Door Hatchback
- Fuel type
- Engine size
******PLEASE READ THE AD CAREFULLY******
Up for grabs is a,, ,, ,,
2004 Mazda 6 Sakata
Service History up to 63,000 miles
Also comes with owners manual books (Includes latest MOT certificate which expired This Month)
Runs and drives (Very Powerful Car)
Interior in good condition
Remote Central Locking
Large boot and very spacious car, would make an ideal family car that has plenty of room for ALL your shopping and other DIY materials that usually do require a lot of space!
Car has been vandalised, the passenger side as shown in the pictures has been hit with an object, the boot has 2 small dents too as shown in the pictures, no major damage just minor dents (see pics) front bumper has a scuff on the corner as again, shown on the pictures.
Cat D - So just needs to be repaired, MOT'd and Taxed and off you go!
V5 Will have to be applied for by new keeper.
Due to the car being stood, the brakes have become rusty and there is a knock noise from the rear O/S Wheel, occasionally makes the sound when driven, but car runs and drives very well regardless of this.
These cars are retailing at alot more so grab a quick easy repair, at bargain price
********CASH ON COLLECTION & COLLECTION ONLY******
Contact Number 07501064252 for more details (If there is no answer, leave me a text and I will get back to you asap)
Thanks for looking