- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1211 days ago
- Galant elegance auto
- Seller type
- Body type
- 4 Door Saloon
- Fuel type
- Engine size
2002 Mitsubishi Galant 2.5 V6 Elegance with Sport VR4 Bodykit
Car is in fair conditon for the age, it does have a few scuffs and a couple of dents but overall looks good and would not take much work to set right. **SALE OR SWAP**
Interior is in very good condition, no tears or marks on and of the seats, headlining or carpets and has never been smoked in. It is currently on 120k though it has never let me down and starts first time everytime and runs smooth though it does have and intermitent fault of Cylinder 2 misfire but I believe this to be the connection between the HT lead and sparkplug.
The alloys sadly to say paintwork wise are in poor condition though all tires are near brand new, it has just recently had a N/F wheel bearing and CV joint and is currently getting N/F Lower control arm and a N/F Track rod end. It is also awaiting repair to O/F wheel arch, bumper and indicator through insurance non fault claim. The Tax runs out on 30 Feb 13 and MOT is out in March 13 and I have been told that it will need a little work done to it to pass MOT eg; Needs discs and pads all round, Rear ARB O/S & N/S linkage slight play, brake pipes corroded though these were only advisory items at last MOT. 5 Previous keepers not including myself and she is also due a timing belt about now, service wise it has not had a recorded service in the last 6 years (since 12/03/2007) though I have changed the Engine oil, coolant,air filter and gearbox oil at around 105k. For anyone who wants to straight swap for LWB van of equal age and price (Mileage not relevant) I will do any work required for MOT for FREE providing parts are supplied. Thanks for looking