- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1545 days ago
- Mito evolution
- Seller type
- Engine size
PLEASE NOTE THE BIKE IS IN NORTHERN IRELAND NOT ENGLAND!! PLEASE NO ENGLISH CALLERS WANTING TO SEND COURIERS.
I bought this bike for a runaround but its to quick for the novice rider that i am! I had a Honda 125 Varadero about 3 years ago and the sitting upright suits me better. So am after another bike. If u have anything like this or want a swap please send me pics and info.
Bike runs 100% - will need a rear tyre for mot which is up.
Receipts for almost 600 of engine work in 2009, new front bearing 2011. Bike was orgionally red, previous owner painted black.
Its a good bike but as i say i need something less nippy! I am aware that this will make me less of a man!
Texts welcome or swaps for a more suitable bike. Please please no time wasters