- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1561 days ago
- Seller type
- Body type
- 3 Door Hatchback
- Fuel type
- arden blue
- Engine size
1997 R reg Arden blue Vauxhall Corsa sport
MOT - May 2012
TAX - 31st march 2012
This is a very well converted car with a very healthy engine - uses no oil or water, no nasty noises etc
IM NOT A BOY RACER and this has always been warmed up and cooled down for at least 10 mins, never revved hard for at least 30 mins - after that big expensive cars are embarrassed :)
This is a lot of car for the money, its not for the feint hearted - it takes a lot of skill to handle it !
car is approx 150-160bhp in a car which weighs about the same as a paper towel so will easily show up bigger more expensive cars (golf gti turbo's, seat cupra's, clio 172/182's, civic type r's)
No tyre kickers or test pilots - noone is going to drive it without proper insurance, licence etc.
Reason for sale is i stopped using it because i didnt want to ruin it driving it to work and back everyday.
logbooked as a 1.4 corsa sport (upto new owner to change)
very tidy - few dents and stone chips as youd expect
satin black roof and bumpers
no rot anywhere
smoked depo style headlights
calibra full leather seats and steering wheel
black cav slabs with 4 good tyres
Suspension and Brakes
GMAX front dampers
70mm lowering springs on front
100mm lowering springs on rear
285mm front brakes from a cav turbo - stops on a penny!
conversion is extremely tidy
early dizzy type 20xe 2litre redtop engine fitted
recent new radiator and winter coolant
sportex backbox mated to straight through system - sounds immense!
few marks here and there as expected of a 15 year old corsa
horn needs wiring up
powersteering rack is fitted but not connected (more power from engine ;) ) - probs could do with a proper non power steering rack
ride is quite boncey but doesnt scrape on road or anything
any questions please ask :) 07773004072