- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1282 days ago
- Coupe 16v
- Seller type
- Body type
- Fuel type
- Engine size
1994 Audi 80 2.0 16v Coupe
No MOT - Ran out 3-11-12
Tax till 28-2-13
Only 2 previous owners and comes with a wad of service history. Previous lady owner had the car for 15 years!
Genuine low mileage for year which can be proven with the all service receipts.
Battery Currently Flat - It will jump start/and or I can charge the battery for any test drives. It will definitely require a new one in the short future.
There is a chip/small crack in the front windscreen so that may need to be replaced.
Laquer peel on the rear spoiler.
Someone hit the rear bumper of the car while it was parked up in a car park. The bumper hangs off on one side but is currently held up by abit of duct tape. It would have only been a parking speed collision but its right on the corner of the bumper, so a new one would be required.
Its in general good condition for age, few parking dinks included and in the 3 Months I have owned the car I have covered a trouble free 6500 miles, the engine is strong and pulls well. If a stone had not flicked up and chipped the windscreen and someone not break the rear bumper I would have MOT'd it and still be driving it today. I have now lost interest and unfortunately this is either worth scrap value or for someone to fix it up and sell on.
Please call me on 07922697018 for any queries