- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1153 days ago
- Seller type
- Body type
- Fuel type
- Engine size
1964 VW Split Screen LHD Campervan.
*12 Months MOT* *Just MOT'd before the easter break*
Texan Betsy is an Olive Green Panel Van with Double Barn Doors, Patina'd body work and unique signing on her front driver side door. She holds a full size rock 'n' roll bed and full length periodic front bench. Amp/Speaker system with MP3 connection. Interior is a clean canvas with great potential for decorating to your own taste.
She runs on a Beetle 1303S reconditioned air-cooled engine and gearbox. She has character and is a real head turner, more than happy to sit at 60mph whilst on major roads.
New Rear Straight Axle kit, clutch and starter motor fitted in May 2011.
New Front Shift Rod fitted in Nov 2011.
New Front drums and shoes fitted, New Rear conversion drums and shoes fitted in Mar 2012. New battery and battery clamp fitted in Mar 2012.
We are selling her with a heavy heart as we are expecting our first born.
For more details please reply through this advert or call me on 07834597612