- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1417 days ago
- Seller type
- Engine size
2008 p.o.r apache 125. Has MOT and tax until december. . Im selling due to the bike being to high up for me so im welcome to any trade for a bike of simular value!
Bike starts and runs perfectly but needs a bit of TLC that i cannot give it as i know little about bikes. Took it to a garage and these are the few minor problems that would need fixing.
1.Front brake needs a new fluid box.
2. Back brake needs adjusting ( no idea how to do it myself -.-)
3.New ignition switch for the electric start. (not overly neccessary)
4.Choke cable!! ( this again not neccesary as the choke still works, you just have to reach down to use it, not a major problem as choke is only for starting during the winter!)
Contact shaun on 07547835901 with your offer! im open to trade for any bike!