- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1273 days ago
04 Citroen Relay Minibus, 2.8 manual turbo diesel, high roof, long wheel base 105,000 miles, MOT Feb 0,3 one prev company owner. Side slide door with retractable step and double rear doors. 5 seats in total, dirivers and 4 others (1 double & 2 singles) that can be placed anywhere on the unwin tracking. Reversing beeper, internal lights and overhead storage. Radio/cassette, although a tape is stuck in it so I don't know if tape works...radio does work!
I've had the bus since the start of the year and used it as a camper van, having bought it off a company that had a contract ferrying disabled children around. It all works as it should and the 2.8 engine means it is not one of these underpowered sluggish buses and does surprisingly good mpg on motorway! London emission zone compliant.
If your purpose is as a camper I have various items that may be of interest, otherwise it's a spacious load carrying bus with fittings for around 12 seats. £2111 Scunthorpe 07414240435