Contact Park Leisure
Park LeisurePosting for 4+ years
PEMBERTON LUXURY CARAVAN FOR SALE IN NORTH WALES, CONWY, SNOWDONIA,LLANBERIS.
Posting for 4+ yearsSee all ads
- Seller Type
- 1 day ago
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LUXURY HOLIDAY HOME IN NORTH WALES ON A BEAUTIFUL PARK NESTED IN THE FOOTHILLS OF SNOWDON?
REASON'S WHY TO BUY NOW AND BECOME AN OWNER HERE AT BRYNTEG COUNTRY & LEISURE RETREAT..
- Enjoy a 12 month holiday season
- The perfect location to explore the North Wales area
- A handful of beaches to choose from....
- On-park facilities, meaning you can leave the car keys on the side for your entire stay
- MOST IMPORTANTLY SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
THE PEMBERTON REGENT 2021 - 3 BEDROOMS - PERFECT FAMILY HOLIDAY HOME
CURRNT OFFER NOW AVAILABLE FREE £4,000 CREDIT TOWARDS 2022 SITE FEES - START ENJOYING YOUR HOLIDAY HOME IN THE HEART OF NORTH WALES.
For the perfect place to relax and unwind, look no further than Brynteg Country & Leisure Retreat. Whether you’re seeking to make the most of some down time in the relaxing spa, or on-site restaurants, you’ll feel perfectly pampered and well-rested with help from our fantastic facilities. If you’re looking to be a little more active, there’s a on-park gym and indoor heated swimming pool along with great owner community events all year round.
Enjoy life on park…
• Lakeside Boat House Restaurant – Scenic mountain views
• Leisure Facilities – Pool/Adults Only Spa
• Outdoor Adventure Play Park, Rock Climbing, Archery Range
• Pet Friendly
• Water Sports & Carden Park Golf Membership
• 12 Month Season – Open All Year
As well as all of the facilities on park, our owners also get to enjoy many of the local attractions. Some of which include:
• Llanberis (5 mins)
• Caernarfon (5 mins)
• Newborough Beach (35 mins)
• Dinas Dinlle Beach (15 mins)
• Llandudno (40 mins)
• Great Orme (30 mins)
• Mount Snowdon (5 mins)
The local area:
An adventurer’s paradise, Brynteg surroundings offers majestic mountain ranges, stunning beaches and charming countryside. Whether exploring castles in Caernarfon, soaking up the history of North Wales or relaxing on a handful of different beaches and coves, it’s easy to see why people escape here week after week. Here are some ideas for things to do in our local area for you and the whole family...
- Pili Palas Butterfly Sanctuary
- Foel Farm
- Visit Castles
- Walks along the coast & in the countryside
- Jet out on the boats with Rib Ride
- Kayak along the Menai Straight
- Fishing & Crabbing in the Menai Straight
-Sygun Copper Mine
- Snowindia National park
- Visit The Smallest House In Great Britain
- Zip World
- Anglesey Sea Zoo
- Surf Snowdonia
- Snowdon Mountain Railway
- National Slate Museum
- Plas Newydd House & Gardens
- Puffin Island Boat Trips
- Green Wood Forrest park
- Newbrough dog friendly beach
- Many dog friendly restaurants on the Island
Or if eating out is more your thing, North Wales for sure is the place to be when it comes to top quality restaurants, here is a few ideas.
- Dylan's (seafood)
- Black Boy Pub (Caernarfon)
- The Midland Wine & Tapas (tapas)
- The Freckled Angel (tapas)
- The Bull (pub)
- Oyster Catcher (seafood)
- The White Eagal (pub)
- The Sosban & The Old Butcher (michelin star)
- The Olive Tree (vegan)
- Fu's (chinese)
- The Marram Grass ( a la carte)
- The Tavern on the Bay (pub)
- Taste of India (indian)
- The Coconut Cove (thai)
- Hydeout Bar-B-Q & Smokehouse (smokehouse)
DIRECTIONS TO PARK:
Upon reaching the Chester/North Wales area follow signs for A55 Conwy, staying on the A55.
At junction 11, take the A5 exit to Bangor/Betws-y-coed
Head towards Llanberis - Signed posted from Junction 11.
Head towards Llanrug - Turn left at the Glyntrwog Pub - Please see signs for BRYNTEG COASTAL & COUNTRY RETREAT
CALL JOE TODAY ON 01286 873100 OR EMAIL [Email address removed. Click Email button to contact us.]
You’ll find us at the heart of our local community, situated in a beautiful rural setting. Think stunning views, rolling landscapes and endless options for adventure or relaxation. With fantastic offers on a range of brand new and pre-owned static caravans and lodges, we’re sure you’ll find your perfect home from home. Escape from the hustle and bustle of life and reconnect with loved ones, one holiday at a time.
Receive a site fee credit of up to £4,000* and finance options available*
Terms and Conditions:
Offer is valid from Monday 12th October 2021 to Thursday 30th June 2022. To qualify for a site fee credit of up to £4,000 a deposit payment must be received by 7pm on Monday 27th May 2022 with all holiday home purchases completed and the balance paid in full by Thursday 30th June 2022. A site fee credit of £3,000 is available for the following parks; Littondale, Malvern View and Pentire. A site fee credit of £4,000 is available for the following parks; Amble Links, Brynteg, Chantry, Ribble Valley, Yorkshire Dales, Oyster Bay, Par Sands and Plas Coch. Offer is available at all Park Leisure holiday parks on any holiday home from our range. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and can be withdrawn by Park Leisure at any time.
Finance is subject to status, available to applicants aged 21 and over, residing in the UK. Terms and conditions apply. As part of the application process, a creditworthiness assessment may be conducted by the lender which may involve a Credit Reference Agency check. Your holiday home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your credit agreement. This offer is not available as part-exchange. Park Leisure 2000 Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Limited Permissions Firm Reference Number 668081). Registered in England.
Registered No: 03352005. Registered Office: Unit 1, Tudor Court, York Business Park, Poppleton York, YO26 6RS.
Mo: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Tu: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
We: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Th: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Fr: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Sa: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Su: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Why buy from us?
* A scenic holiday park set amongst a stunning backdrop, where you can enjoy a lifetime of holidays.
* Our parks are open four seasons, allowing you to enjoy your holiday home 365 days a year.
* Owners are at the heart of our community, with a schedule of events and get-togethers.
* Our carefully selected location shows the best that the UK has to offer, with breathtaking scenery.
* Families are important to us, including pets, so you’ll have no problem bringing your pooch too.
Ad ID: 1423198107VAT number: 174993065
Exact specification may vary from the details on this page. Please contact the seller to reconfirm any details before purchasing. See Terms & Conditions for further information.
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 8