- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1556 days ago
Are you aged between 12-20yrs old?
If you are passionate about singing, but don't have the chance to show your talent.
You are able to sing in tune, but feel too shy to perform outside of your bedroom.
Do you want the confidence and skills to perform in front of a crowd?
Then this is the club for you
About the Club:
This club is to build confidence in singing and performing in young people. I will be guiding you through vocal techniques and performance strategies. I plan to run through this for approximately 12 weeks and all the club members to perform in a final show.
The club will be held in B27 area of Birmingham.
There will be a fee of £7 for 12-16yrs old and £10 for 17yr old-20yr old per session.
The club will last 90 mins per week
Held every Thursday, from 6.30-8pm
details of venue will be given on contact
Do I qualify?
I am looking for approximately 10-12 young people to attend the club who see singing as their passion, but are not quite sure where to start. You need to be able hold a tune (be in tune) plus have the drive and passion to learn a few skills.
I am a female singer, experienced in being a lead vocalist in a 5 piece band, singing as a solo artist and have 7 years experience as a karaoke hostess.
I have a valid CRB certificate
If you are interested please email me