- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1580 days ago
I have space available to rent in my woodworking workshop.I have recently set up a workshop at the Rodhus Gallery and am looking for someone to share the space.
I have started putting some machinery in and a dust extraction system. This space would suit a furniture maker or restorer or someone who does woodwork for a hobby.
There are other makers in the nextdoor workshop and everyone helps each other out.
Situated in Hollindean Rd Brighton in a large warehouse which is occupied by a variety of Makers and Artists.
Please contact Matt on 07890843081 for more info.