- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1548 days ago
Hello, I am a professionally trained photographer that photographs weddings principally within Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and surrounds, but I am happy to travel further if required; please email me for a quote.
My standard package is priced at £310 and includes attendance from 30 minutes before the ceremony starts until the time when the cake has been cut, the speeches concluded and the first dance has taken place. For a small additional fee of £30 I can take also photographs of the bride or groom getting ready beforehand.
I provide you with a CD containing upwards of 200 photo's (including black & white, colour popping and sepia shots (if required), for you to print out at your leisure, together with a slideshow of the shots with music of your wedding for running on your pc. These will all have been worked on for a further 12-15 hours using photoshop, lightening, darkening, sharpening, removing minor blemishes etc.
For an additional £150, I can provide a hard back photobook containing 32 pages of photos with between 60 - 80 photos.
Both packages contain the CD, which means you own the copyright and can print the shots off as you please.
If this sounds like what you want, please contact me via e-mail to confirm my availability. You can see more of my work at www.adamsfoto.co.uk. I am positive I will provide you with some fantastic memories of your wedding day.