- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1549 days ago
Hi, thanks for looking at my advert. I am a professionally trained photographer that photographs weddings principally within Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and surrounds, but I am happy to travel further if required; please email me for a quote.
The standard package (£320) covers attendance from 30 minutes before the ceremony starts until the time when the cake has been cut, the speeches concluded and the first dance has taken place. For a small additional fee (£30) I can take also photographs of the bride or groom getting ready beforehand.
I then take a further 12-15 hours working on the photographs using photoshop, lightening, darkening, sharpening, removing minor blemishes etc. before providing you with CD of the shots.
The CD contains upwards of 200 photo's (including black & white, colour popping and sepia shots (if required), for you to print out at your leisure, together with a slideshow of the shots with music of your wedding for running on your pc.
For an additional £150, I can also provide a hard back photobook containing 32 pages of photos with between 60 - 80 photos.
Both packages contain the CD, which means you own the copyright and can print the shots off as you please.
If this sounds like what you want, please contact me via e-mail to confirm my availability. You can see more of my work at www.adamsfoto.co.uk.
I know I will provide you with some fantastic shots for you to remember your wedding day by.