- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1411 days ago
Having trained in Sweden I now have 20 years experience of giving massage, and I am fully insured. During the day and evening I offer treatments from my home.
Swedish massage can be used for improving circulation, getting rid of toxins, dealing with muscular tensions and sports injuries, as well as for the purpose of relaxation and of relieving stress.
I use warm unscented grape-seed oil which is the least likely to cause any irritation, it is easily absorbed by the skin and won't leave you feeling sticky.
Please feel free to talk during the session: tell me what you enjoy, or if there is anything that feels uncomfortable. I'm a good listener with a relaxed attitude and treat all clients with discretion.
You decide what level of undress you feel comfortable with during the treatment; you do not have to disrobe completely, although you are of course welcome to do so. Naturally I provide towels for your use, and I will always respect your personal level of modesty.
At present I charge £ 30 for a session lasting roughly about 75 minutes or, if you want to come together with a partner, the rate is £ 50 for couples.
A shower is available before or after a treatment.
You can phone me on 07804 799623 or go to http://www.masseur.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk for more information