- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1418 days ago
I am a UK based professional freelance translator and interpreter with three years experience of English-Chinese (Mandarin, Simplified) translating and interpreting. I offer professional and reliable language services to a wide range of clients and agencies, particularly in the fields of medicine, pharmaceuticals, biochemistry, business and law.
I hold a Masters degree in Interpreting and Translating from the University of Bath. I am currently an associate member of ITI (the Institute of Translation and Interpreting) and CIoL(the Chartered Institute of Linguists).
My rates are reasonable. Most importantly, you can be assured a first-rate translation service.
You can simply reply to this ad or call my mobile 07871039028. Thanks for taking your time viewing my advertisement.
Have a great day!