- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1424 days ago
Local Handyman covering the Maidstone area.
24hr Emergency Repairs undertaken in the Maidstone area.
All types of repairs undertaken no job to big or small, I undertake small building repairs, carpentry work, small electrical repairs including socket replacement and additions, external lighting, light fitting replacement and repair, PAT, small plumbing repairs and additions, lock replacement, security installations and repair.
I charge a no nonsense labour charge of £25.00 call out which includes first hour, thereafter £15.00 per hour for all pre-booked work undertaken during normal working hours.
24hr emergency repairs are charged at the rate of £30.00 call out including 1st hours labour, thereafter £20.00 per hour for repairs undertaken during normal working hours, Between 6pm and 8am call out is charged at £40.00 including 1st hour, thereafter £25.00 per hour.
Charges quoted include labour only, parts are chargeable as extra.
References and portfolio of work available to view on request.
For information and a quote email or telephone.
Strictly No Advertising or Marketing Companies please.